New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Body Pump

I got to the gym and noticed in 15 minutes that body pump was on.  I am no good at doing my strength training by myself, so thought i'd try this class.  As with all the classes, it is included in my membership price.  I did a 10 minute warm-up run and headed in.  I quite enjoyed it. For pumping iron. The hour went by quite fast and at points i was really hurting.


I decided a jacuzzi was in order for my hard work so i did 5 minutes in the hot tub then swan 600m.  My arms were tired from the class, but i was only in there for fun anyway.  Coz i can, coz its lovely in there, relaxing and calming and i love to spend 5-10 minutes in the steam room then maybe a few in the sauna on occasion. It still feels like a bit of luxury in my life, the novelty hasn't worn off yet that i can just nip in for a quick swim and steam.  I mean come on, look how nice this is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...