New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm back, and I've been busy!

Ok, so it been a while.....

But in that time i have:

Lost 10lbs
Moved to England
Bought a road bike
Kept up on my Tri /running blogs reading
Bought a swimming suit - yet to swim, still haven't got a bike lock and cant get to pool without bike.
Decided on my Triathlon - but can't afford to sign up yet.

I have been running regularly.  I ran a 10K the other week and i was really pleased with the time.  It was actually 10.48K and i ran it in 1:02:20 (9.37 pace) It was a bit hilly, in the Castle Howard grounds. They are hosting a triathlon for the first time this year. It looks like a nice course, I'm considering it for next year.

Been wasting my time making posters.
I have been on three bike rides, the first being quite eventful as i was hit by an SUV. Not knocked off thankfully but i do have a friction burn on my knuckle from the car.  Still my ass huts, but i suppose that will be an issue for a few more weeks.

I think that's it.  Gonna keep this updated again, i have been slack as i was unsure if anyone really read this. But i like the idea of returning to it at a later date, so having no readers is less of a concern. Though of course, some is always nice. But whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...