New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Things Friday

1. This is the first time, perhaps ever that i have exercised 5 days in a row, which inspired 'five things friday'. I love looking at this graph on DM

5 days in a row!
2. I plan to make this 7 days, so there maybe a new graph on sunday.

3. I hope that I enjoy swimming as much as i do running when i get started.  I am thoroughly loving riding my bike.  I love the speed, the distance i can travel, the freedom it provides. Even though i don't get off at anypoint, i just like being able to get somewhere far away and fast (i have no car).  I really have become a lover of running. The escaping mind wandering nature of it.  As they say, just me and the pavement. Or at least what I say!
More wasting of time

4. Count down to seeing my husband has really begun, only 6 days to go. He is living in America till i get a job and boy do i miss him.  I miss leaving him in bed in the morning. Making him coffee.  Kissing him when i come home and snugling on the sofa with him.  I miss the random information he gives me while reading on the web.  I miss his sarcastic comments and loving jests. And his cooking.

5. Think i'm going to enjoy a nice bottle of wine with my sister tonight.  We have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't seen her in over a year.

Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...