New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

race planning and a good swim.

I ran 5k with an increasing speed on the treadmill in 28.22 today. Then swam 2K using my new book.  Its was a tough session, and i admit to leaving the last part out ad i don't have a pullboy yet.  But its also the farthest i have swam too.  Really enjoyed it though.

I'm excited too, the UK amazon didn't have any Poolmates left so i have up graded to the Poolmate Pro with the help of my mother-in-laws christmas gift.  Its the one i really wanted so i'm proper stoked about it.

I have also decided that if they allow it, i will marshal at the Northwich Tri in June to gain free entry in to the Llandudlo Sea Tri Olympic in July.  They were offering it last year but i couldn't get to one to marshal to get a free entry.  I have asked so we will have to wait and see. I can't believe i am signing up to a standard distance in July though, that's kinda scary!!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...