New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Things Friday

1. I didn't get up to run this morning. But like every day here we did walk. That is to say we strolled, it's too hot to do anything faster.

2. Instead of getting up to run I laid in bed for an hour and a half and read up on swimming training for triathletes. I'm really getting excited to start training, though I will be primarily training for a half marathon at first, using the swims and bike to cross train. I really want to do a HM before I tackle becoming a triathlete.

3. We take the over night but to Bangkok tonight. I'm hoping it has no tv for they are soo bloody annoying.

4. Sunday is the run for water. I am supposed to be running a 6K to raise awareness and funds for African women who on average have to walk 6K EVERY DAY to get enough clean water for their families. Sadly no one has sponsored me! But I'm gonna run it regardless. I will need to run by that point.

5. Not that I want this traveling to go by any faster than it is, but I simply can't wait to be living in the UK again. Though I'm nervous as hell about finding a job.


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...