New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Officially A Runner

Yup it happened at last, i got a bloody toe. I now consider myself a proper runner.  It happened here in Hong Kong where i just had to go out for anther run before we leave.  2 runs in 3 days.  BooYaa!  Gonna run tomorrow too if its not too damn hot in Ho Chi Minh City.

Well that's it for now. 4.3 miles in Awesome HK with a ton of steps.

Ciao

Was rushed int he airport but wanted to add this to this post from DM:

Just HAD to get another run in around HK. Did the park again and down to the amazing views. Then ran back. Up lots of steps which raised my heart rate to 180 (when running I'm normally at 164 bpm FYI) so with that I was inspired. So the last mile I decided to run as many if the steps in the park as I could bare. Cooled down with a 5 minute walk home then did those 208 steps back up to our room again. This time they HURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...