New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hiking not running

I'm a little sad but also glad I didn't run this morning. Sad as i really wanted to get one more run in up here and glad as I managed to get 7.5 hours of sleep for the first time in days, or is that nights? I have been running on(no pun intended) about 6 hours for days but just couldn't seem to nap in the day and I always wake up so early and just can't get back to sleep.

I'm hoping tonight cools off, a lot, it's currently 99F/34C, then i could run later. But if not I'm most certainly going out tomorrow before we leave for hot ass Chiang Mai.

In the mean time, I will go out on the bike again for a wee ride around, in a little while, if it drops a degree or two, or 10!

We visited a hill tribe yesterday which included a couple of hours hiking the hills, which was a good quad workout. But perhaps not enough to counter act all the sticky rice and mango I have been eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...