New to Triathlons, New to Shropshire. An Orthotist tracks her training with a love of spreadsheets, graphs, photos and prose.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Flash Back

I use Dailymile to track my workouts, as well as a running log on my ipod and on my Google calender come to think of it.  That seems like a lot now I have listed them, but my calender is my training schedule, DM is actual miles and workouts and Running Log logs just that, runs, not any cross training. So I've noticed I like to see graphs and numbers and thought I should add them here to share with you.

First here we have distance/running/4 weeks

Running in days. 

Running miles in Week.
Week nine is this week and i have a painful heal.

And this is just my cycling miles




Anyone any thoughts on if i over did it?


.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear your thoughts...